Travel Occupational Therapist - Skilled Nursing Facility - Madison
Travel Registered Nurse - Pediatrics
Madison is the state capital of Wisconsin. Located just west of Milwaukee, in Dane County, it is the second-largest city in Wisconsin. Madison is consistently ranked near the top of the “best places to live” list. With a low unemployment rate, Madison is a great place for talented healthcare professionals to live. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Madison job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Are you ready for your next adventure? Do you want to work with pediatric patients in an acute care setting? One of our hospital clients is looking to add exceptional and driven pediatric nurses for contract positions. Join our travel nursing team and expand your skill set in a new environment!
Travel Registered Nurse - Pediatrics Summary:
- Provide compassionate quality care that is patient and family focused
- Works toward achieving positive outcomes for pediatric patients in the hospital
- Assesses, diagnoses, plans, implements, evaluates, and documents care of patients
- Creates environment of caring for the patients they are serving
Travel Registered Nurse - Pediatrics Qualifications:
- Minimum of two years RN experience in a hospital setting preferred
- Solid PC skills to include MS applications, Internet, etc.
- Must be able to read, write and speak effectively in English.
- Associates Degree in Nursing; Bachelor’s Degree in nursing preferred
- Basic Life Support