Trained Medication Aide - Assisted Living - Phoenix
Trained Medication Aide
Phoenix is the largest city in Arizona. Known for its year-round sun and warm temperatures, it is part of a sprawling, multi-city metro area known as the Valley of the Sun. Residents can enjoy poolside lounging and spa treatments—or golfing and active outdoor adventures. With a low unemployment rate, the Phoenix metropolitan area is a great place for talented healthcare professionals to live. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Phoenix job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Our client is looking for TMA’s to provide compassionate care and support for individuals within a TOP RATED and local assisted living. Part time and full time roles are available.
Trained Medication Aide - TMA Responsibilities:
- Prepare and administer medications to clients as prescribed by the physician under the general supervision of a licensed nurse
- Provide compassionate care to residents
- Build rapport with the clients and have a sincere interest in client-centered care
- Accompany clients on medical appointments
- Work under and closely with the licensed nurses to provide optimal medical care for the clients
Trained Medication Aide - TMA Qualifications:
- Must be a graduate of high school
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Medication administration training program completion