*CLOSED* Social Worker - Phoenix
Known widely for its beautiful wildlife, deserts and outdoor activities, Phoenix is home to more than 1.5 million people. In 2018, Phoenix gained over 85,000 new jobs, with a projected 28,000 new jobs over the next two years, making Phoenix a great place for individuals or families relocating. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in Phoenix are abundant.
Social Worker Overview
On Time Talent Solutions is looking for experienced social workers! Take a leadership role in patient care and help to assist patients and families as they transition through an episode of care.
Clinical Social Worker Responsibilities:
- Provides a range of clinical social work interventions that include advocacy, casework, counseling, crisis intervention, and care transitions management in assisting patients and families to reach their goals.
- Identify and create action plans to meet the social, psychosocial, environment and/or discharge planning needs of patients and families.
- Arranges and coordinates a comprehensive range of community resources; maintain up-to-date knowledge regarding resources and current financial information.
- Takes a leadership role in facilitation of interdisciplinary communication, guiding interdisciplinary team member interactions with patient/families experiencing complex psychosocial issues
- Identifies and initiates appropriate system change to enhance patient and family satisfaction
- Collaborates with all members of the healthcare team to develop, manage and communicate plan of care and transition needs.
- Mentors internal members of the health care team on care transitions concepts. Facilitates integration of concepts into daily practice.
Clinical Social Worker Qualifications:
- Current social work license
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work from an accredited social work program, master’s degree preferred
- Three years experience in a health care setting
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills