Registered Nurse - Triage - Sacramento
Registered Nurse (RN)
The city of Sacramento is the capital of California, with a population of over 500,000. The broader Sacramento metro area is home to over 2.4 million residents. Sacramento is a major center for healthcare, with world-renowned UC Davis School of Medicine close by, making it an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Sacramento job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
This position is for a Registered Nurse interested in phone triage.
RN - Triage Nurse Summary:
- Provide patient-centered care and build patient relationships
- Work as an effective member of the multidisciplinary care team
- Effectively provide high quality service to both internal and external customers
- Provide comprehensive assessments to establish and evaluate a plan of care
- Address changes in a patient’s condition.
- Delegate nursing tasks when appropriate
- Create and implement dynamic teaching plans based upon identified patient need
- Acts as a resource for other staff
RN - Triage Nurse Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Current RN licensure
- Current CPR certification required
- Must be able to speak, read and write English proficiently.