Registered Nurse - Telemetry - Sacramento
Registered Nurse (RN)
The city of Sacramento is the capital of California, with a population of over 500,000. The broader Sacramento metro area is home to over 2.4 million residents. Sacramento is a major center for healthcare, with world-renowned UC Davis School of Medicine close by, making it an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Sacramento job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Registered Nurse (RN) - Telemetry Position Summary:
As a registered nurse in the telemetry unit, you will provide nursing care to adult patients that require telemetry monitoring. You will be able to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care. You will also monitor cardiac arrhythmia throughout the unit and provide care to medical patients.
Registered Nurse (RN) - Telemetry Responsibilities:
- Recognize, interpret, and initiate appropriate actions based on arrhythmia monitoring.
- Educate patients for specific diagnosis, management of complications, medication administration, and comfort management
- Provide care to patients with complex medical conditions such as GI bleed, CHF, abdominal pain, stroke, respiratory diseases, diabetes, renal, behavioral, with a diverse age group, and a the geriatric population, etc.
- Complete patient teaching for several ailments such as Heart Failure, Diabetes, etc.
Registered Nurse (RN) - Telemetry Qualifications:
- Current RN License
- BLS certified by the American Heart Association
- Associate degree in nursing from an accredited institution, BSN PREFERRED