Registered Nurse - Telehealth - Sacramento
Registered Nurse – Telehealth
The city of Sacramento is the capital of California, with a population of over 500,000. The broader Sacramento metro area is home to over 2.4 million residents. Sacramento is a major center for healthcare, with world-renowned UC Davis School of Medicine close by, making it an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Sacramento job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Join a team leading the way in providing the very best in patient access and telehealth! Work from home and change patient lives.
Registered Nurse – Telehealth Summary:
- Facilitates patients’ access to the appropriate level of care by assessing needs, offering a clinical option, making referrals to health care providers, services, and community resources – all over the phone
- Promotes wellness and informed decisions by providing health information, home care advice, and prevention concepts.
Registered Nurse – Telehealth Qualification:
- Nursing degree (RN); BSN preferred.
- Current nursing license
- Minimum of 3 years of clinical nursing experience
- Experience with EPIC EMR is preferred