Registered Nurse - Pediatrics - Sacramento
Registered Nurse (RN)
The city of Sacramento is the capital of California, with a population of over 500,000. The broader Sacramento metro area is home to over 2.4 million residents. Sacramento is a major center for healthcare, with world-renowned UC Davis School of Medicine close by, making it an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Sacramento job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Do you want to work with pediatric patients in an acute care setting? One of our hospital clients is looking to add exceptional and driven pediatric nurses to their team.
Registered Nurse - Pediatrics Summary:
- Provide compassionate quality care that is patient and family focused
- Works toward achieving positive outcomes for pediatric patients in the hospital
- Assesses, diagnoses, plans, implements, evaluates, and documents care of patients
- Creates environment of caring for the patients they are serving
Registered Nurse - Pediatrics Qualifications:
- Minimum of one year RN experience in a hospital setting preferred
- Solid PC skills to include MS applications, Internet, etc.
- Must be able to read, write and speak effectively in English.
- Associates Degree in Nursing; Bachelor’s Degree in nursing preferred
- Basic Life Support