Registered Nurse - PACU - Sacramento
Registered Nurse (RN)
The city of Sacramento is the capital of California, with a population of over 500,000. The broader Sacramento metro area is home to over 2.4 million residents. Sacramento is a major center for healthcare, with world-renowned UC Davis School of Medicine close by, making it an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Sacramento job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Work to provide compassionate quality care that is patient and family focused. As a PACU nurse you will assess, diagnose, plan, implement, evaluate, and document care of patients after a variety of surgical procedures.
Registered Nurse - PACU Summary:
- Assess, perform, document, and evaluate professional independent nursing practice
- Implement and document dependent functions such as carrying out the physician’s orders
- Deliver safe and therapeutic environment
- Support physicians with procedures
- Coordinate, communicate and interpret patient care services to the patient, his/her family, health professionals and important others
Registered Nurse - PACU Qualifications:
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing is preferred.
- Two years of nursing experience in recovery room and/or related field such as ICU.
- Current Registered Nurse license.
- BCLS is required.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification is preferred.