Registered Nurse - New Graduate - Sacramento
Registered Nurse - New Graduate Application
The city of Sacramento is the capital of California, with a population of over 500,000. The broader Sacramento metro area is home to over 2.4 million residents. Sacramento is a major center for healthcare, with world-renowned UC Davis School of Medicine close by, making it an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Sacramento job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Start your nursing career off on the right foot with our client! We are working with a large local healthcare organization that is seeking new Registered Nurses to join their team. You will be providing holistic care to patients and their families - the scope of practice may include the care of neonates, infants, children, young adults, adults, and older adults throughout the life cycle in clinic and hospital settings.
Registered Nurse - New Grad RN Responsibilities:
- Variation of duties may result based on the assigned customer care unit(s). This may include differences in the specific clinical skills required of the RN.
- Unit based skill lists outline expectations beyond the house wide RN requirements.
- Executes the Standards of Nursing Practice including: assessment; nursing diagnosis; outcome identification; planning; implementation; and evaluation.
Registered Nurse - New Grad RN Qualifications:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of professional nursing principles and practice.
- Knowledge of nursing ethics.