Registered Nurse - Memory Care - Sacramento
Registered Nurse - Memory Care
The city of Sacramento is the capital of California, with a population of over 500,000. The broader Sacramento metro area is home to over 2.4 million residents. Sacramento is a major center for healthcare, with world-renowned UC Davis School of Medicine close by, making it an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Sacramento job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Our client owns beautiful senior living facilities throughout the metro area and is seeking a few passionate individuals who are interested in assisting older adults through cares while navigating the care needs of those in memory care.
Registered Nurse Memory Care - Summary:
- Ensure that the safety and health needs of the memory care residents are met.
- Maintains current assessment and documentation of resident health status
- Advocates for patient needs
- Manages and oversees medication and treatment administration
- Monitors work and performance of licensed and unlicensed staff
- Act as a role model and mentor for those individuals he/she monitors
Registered Nurse Memory Care – Qualifications:
- Associates Degree in nursing, BSN preferred
- Current RN license
- CPR certified