Registered Nurse Manager - Sacramento
Registered Nurse (RN) Nurse Manager
Assisted Living Facility
The city of Sacramento is the capital of California, with a population of over 500,000. The broader Sacramento metro area is home to over 2.4 million residents. Sacramento is a major center for healthcare, with world-renowned UC Davis School of Medicine close by, making it an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Sacramento job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
RN Nurse Manager Position Summary:
- Oversee the activities of the rest of the nursing staff
- Serves as tactical point person as it relates to patient care, staff development, quality initiatives, program development, and system-wide success.
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for incorporating the vision, values, mission and critical goals of the organization into their job performance.
- Provides clinical management and operational direction for areas of responsibility under the direction of the DON
- Provides leadership and coordination within their areas of responsibility.
- Supervise each patient's overall health and medical histories.
- Accountable for advanced activities such as starting intravenous infusions, administering oxygen, monitoring blood sugar levels and consulting with the supervising physicians.
Registered Nurse (RN) Manager Responsibilities:
- Administer medication and injections
- Prepare and insert IV lines
- Monitor each patient's health by evaluating vital signs and assessing other indications of physical and mental well-being.
- Determine appropriate treatment plans for each patient.
Registered Nurse (RN) Manager Qualifications:
- RN license is active
- BLS certification