Registered Nurse - Long Term Care - Sacramento
Registered Nurse (RN)
The city of Sacramento is the capital of California, with a population of over 500,000. The broader Sacramento metro area is home to over 2.4 million residents. Sacramento is a major center for healthcare, with world-renowned UC Davis School of Medicine close by, making it an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Sacramento job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Do you have a passion for providing exceptional care to seniors in long term care? Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of geriatric patients? Apply today to join one of our top senior communities in providing top-notch services to residents within long term care.
Registered Nurse - LTC Summary:
- Directs, initiates, and implements a patient care plan in a long-term care environment.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Prepares equipment, applies and changes dressings, and monitors patients.
- May administer prescribed medications.
- Registered Nurse – LTC Responsibilities:
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Direct and supervise less skilled nursing/health care personnel, or supervise a particular unit on one shift.
- Direct and coordinate infection control programs, advising and consulting with specified personnel about necessary precautions.
- Prepare patients for, and assist with, examinations and treatments.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
Registered Nurse - LTC Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school
- Valid Nursing License