Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery - Sacramento
Registered Nurse (RN)
Labor and Delivery
The city of Sacramento is the capital of California, with a population of over 500,000. The broader Sacramento metro area is home to over 2.4 million residents. Sacramento is a major center for healthcare, with world-renowned UC Davis School of Medicine close by, making it an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Sacramento job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Are you passionate about assisting mothers through the birthing process? Join an exceptional team and build your skills within the labor and delivery unit!
Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse Summary:
- Work in a setting that emphasizes excellence in nursing care and caring for the mind, body and spirit
- Provide care that truly makes a difference to each patient, their families and to the community
- Delivering exceptional patient care in the Labor & Delivery setting
- Working on a collaborative team and independently as an experienced nurse
- Utilizing critical thinking and evidenced based practices
- Demonstrate compassion, excellence, collaboration and a passion for what you do
Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse Qualifications:
- Successful completion of a nursing degree. BSN or higher is preferred.
- Current Nursing license
- At least a year of acute care nursing experience in Labor & Delivery
- BLS, NRP, and ACLS
- Advanced Fetal Monitoring certification preferred