Registered Nurse - Hospice - Sacramento
Hospice Nurse - RN
The city of Sacramento is the capital of California, with a population of over 500,000. The broader Sacramento metro area is home to over 2.4 million residents. Sacramento is a major center for healthcare, with world-renowned UC Davis School of Medicine close by, making it an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Sacramento job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Our client is seeking skilled nursing professionals to join their compassionate hospice team. You will be a key part of an organization that is dedicated to delivering quality end-of-life care to patients and their families.
Hospice Nurse - RN Summary:
- Responsible for coordinating all aspects of the interdisciplinary care and services provided to hospice patients and their families
- Collaborates with the patient, family and the other members of the Hospice interdisciplinary team to develop and implement a care plan for the patient.
- Utilize all basic nursing skills, including but not limited to nursing assessment, current symptom management knowledge, patient / caregiver teaching, documentation, and promoting comfort on a daily basis
Hospice Nurse - RN Qualifications:
- Unencumbered license as a Registered Nurse in the state that care is delivered
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- 1 year of nursing experience required
- Hospice, palliative or medical/surgical experience preferred
- Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision
- Licensed driver with automobile liability insurance