Registered Nurse - Home Health - Sacramento
Registered Nurse - Home Health
The city of Sacramento is the capital of California, with a population of over 500,000. The broader Sacramento metro area is home to over 2.4 million residents. Sacramento is a major center for healthcare, with world-renowned UC Davis School of Medicine close by, making it an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Sacramento job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Our client is top home health agency that puts employee satisfaction above company profitability. They are seeking a qualified and compassionate nurses to provide one-on-one care with clients in the comfort of their homes.
Registered Nurse - Home Health Summary:
- Provide comprehensive one-on-one care with clients
- Manage day-to-day scheduling
- Collaborate part of the health care team
- Provide total client care to include medications and treatments administered as ordered by the physician, physical and psychological care, and client and family education
- Interpret symptoms and institutes remedial measures within legal limits
- Reports significant changes in client's condition.
Registered Nurse - Home Health Qualifications:
- Currently licensed as a RN without limitations or restrictions
- One or more years of experience in a health care setting
- Acute hospital or home care experience preferred.
- Interpersonal communication and teaching skills