Registered Nurse - Float Pool - Sacramento
Registered Nurse - Float Pool
The city of Sacramento is the capital of California, with a population of over 500,000. The broader Sacramento metro area is home to over 2.4 million residents. Sacramento is a major center for healthcare, with world-renowned UC Davis School of Medicine close by, making it an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Sacramento job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Our client is seeking a Registered Nurse to fill a full-time float pool position which offers the opportunity to travel between multiple facilities based on the organization's needs.
Registered Nurse - Float Pool Responsibilities:
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for the assessment, planning, delivery, and evaluation of nursing care for all assigned patient population
- The RN is responsible for performing these responsibilities in accordance with all policy, procedure and professional practice guidelines.
- The RN coordinates care with members of the health care team and delegates responsibilities to others as appropriate
- Assesses patient needs and identifies expected nursing outcomes
- Develops an individualized nursing plan of care
- Implements nursing interventions based on the plan of care
- Evaluates care and patient response to interventions and expected outcomes
- Demonstrates ability to provide care or service adjusting approaches to reflect developmental level and cultural differences of population served
Registered Nurse - Float Pool Qualifications:
- RN License
- BLS Certification
- 1 year of acute care experience preferred