Registered Nurse - Emergency Room - Sacramento
Registered Nurse – Emergency Room
RN - ED / ER
The city of Sacramento is the capital of California, with a population of over 500,000. The broader Sacramento metro area is home to over 2.4 million residents. Sacramento is a major center for healthcare, with world-renowned UC Davis School of Medicine close by, making it an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Sacramento job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
The registered nurse in the Emergency Department is responsible and accountable for patient assessment, analysis, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention application, and the identification and evaluation of outcomes for patients of all ages and populations.
Registered Nurse - Emergency Department / ER / ED Summary:
- Collects, prioritizes, and synthesizes comprehensive data pertinent to the patient’s health or situation.
- Analyzes assessment data to determine nursing diagnoses.
- Identifies expected outcomes individualized to the patient.
- Develops a plan that prescribes interventions to attain expected outcomes.
- Implements the identified plan.
- Evaluates the patient’s progress toward attainment of the outcome.
Registered Nurse - Emergency Department / ER / ED Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN/BAN or higher degree preferred.
- Current RN licensure in the state of facility.
- Basic Life Support (per American Heart Association guidelines).