Registered Nurse - Clinic - Sacramento
Registered Nurse - RN
The city of Sacramento is the capital of California, with a population of over 500,000. The broader Sacramento metro area is home to over 2.4 million residents. Sacramento is a major center for healthcare, with world-renowned UC Davis School of Medicine close by, making it an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Sacramento job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Registered Nurse - RN Clinic - Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of professional nursing care provided to employees, candidates, providers and other workers at on site clinics
- Oversee clinical care of other clinic staff which includes the LPN/LVN and Medical Assistant.
- Performs both independent and interdependent nursing functions. Independent functions include assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of medical services for worker populations
- Interdependent functions include communication strategies with various stakeholders and colleagues (i.e.: recruiting, hiring manager, infection preventionists, case managers, medical director, etc.)
- The RN is responsible for performing these functions in accordance with all policy, procedure and professional practice guidelines
Registered Nurse - RN Clinic - Requirements:
- Licensed as a registered nurse in the state.
- Current Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers Certification (BLS)
- Friendly, adaptable, flexible, resilient, effective communicator, effective time management, confidential, collaboration, and effective listener
- OH documentation skills, computer proficient, prefer OCC Health EMR experience