Registered Nurse - Cath Lab - Sacramento
Registered Nurse - Cardiac Cath Lab
The city of Sacramento is the capital of California, with a population of over 500,000. The broader Sacramento metro area is home to over 2.4 million residents. Sacramento is a major center for healthcare, with world-renowned UC Davis School of Medicine close by, making it an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Sacramento job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Our client is seeking a registered nurse to assist in angioplasties, pacemaker implementation, catheterization, and other cardiac procedures.
Registered Nurse - RN Cath Lab Summary:
- Maintains a sterile & safe environment
- Performs circulator, scrub, monitoring and film responsibilities
- Performs safe and effective procedural sedation as necessary
- Conducts and documents nursing assessments through the collection and analysis of data.
- Develops and revises the individualized plan of care based on assessment, desired outcome, and knowledge.
- Provides patient/family education based on plan of care and identified needs.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Promotes customer service initiative.
- Responsible for the delivery of perioperative nursing care to surgical and pre procedure patients.
- Continues ongoing educational updates and reviews to promote and ensure competency
- All other duties as assigned
Registered Nurse - RN Cath Lab Qualifications:
- Current RN licensure
- Maintain current BLS/ACLS certification (or obtain prior to the completion of orientation)
- Over 1 year experience preferred