Registered Nurse - Case Manager - Sacramento
Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager
The city of Sacramento is the capital of California, with a population of over 500,000. The broader Sacramento metro area is home to over 2.4 million residents. Sacramento is a major center for healthcare, with world-renowned UC Davis School of Medicine close by, making it an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Sacramento job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Currently looking for an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to fill a Case Manager opening with a home health care agency. Interested candidates should have prior nursing experience in a TCU, Hospice or Home Health Care setting and preferably have experience with EMR software.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse Case Manager:
- Perform initial client assessments
- Oversee admissions, re-certifications, and discharges of our home care clients
- Coordinate the appropriate care plan for clients
- Work collaboratively with other healthcare disciplines
Requirements of the Registered Nurse Case Manager:
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse / RN
- Valid Driver's License and reliable vehicle with current insurance.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) software is preferred
- Prior Nursing experience in a TCU, Hospice, or Home Health Care setting
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- Excellent at planning, organizing, and communicating