*CLOSED* Registered Nurse - Assisted Living - Phoenix
Registered Nurse (RN)
Known widely for its beautiful wildlife, deserts and outdoor activities, Phoenix is home to more than 1.5 million people. In 2018, Phoenix gained over 85,000 new jobs, with a projected 28,000 new jobs over the next two years, making Phoenix a great place for individuals or families relocating. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in Phoenix are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is seeking a registered nurse with prior experience in assisted living!
Registered Nurse - Assisted Living Summary:
- Provide direct, high-quality care to patients in a residential assisted living setting
- Creates a comforting environment to the patients of the assisted living
- Exercises concern for the resident's welfare, maintains knowledge of the resident's condition
- Administers medications and performs treatment while practicing and maintaining high ethical standards.
- Maintains accurate and complete records of nursing assessments, care and counsel of the resident and family in meeting nursing related needs.
- Performs duties in accordance with physician's orders, the Medical Center's policies, methods, and techniques, and in coordinating with other departments and personnel.
Registered Nurse - Assisted Living Qualifications:
- Prior experience in long-term care preferred
- Current RN license
- American Heart Association BLS certification
- Good organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family, physician, leadership, support staff and community.