Registered Nurse - Assisted Living - Night Shift - Boston
Registered Nurse - Assisted Living - Night Shift
Boston is Massachusetts’ capital and one of the oldest cities in the U.S. The Greater Boston area ranks as the tenth-largest metro area in the country. It includes Boston, Cambridge, Framingham, Nashua, Newton, Peabody, Quincy and Waltham. With a low unemployment rate, this historic area is a great place for talented healthcare professionals to live. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Greater Boston job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Our client is a local leading operator of assisted living and memory care communities across the metro area. If you are a Registered Nurse looking to join a vibrant community and add your personal touch to residents then this opportunity is for you! You will be the heart of hands-on care in the community and our client is committed to promoting the well-being of everyone on the team.
Registered Nurse - Assisted Living Summary:
- Provide direct, high-quality care to patients in a residential assisted living setting
- Creates a comforting environment to the patients of the assisted living
- Exercises concern for the resident's welfare, maintains knowledge of the resident's condition
- Administers medications and performs treatment while practicing and maintaining high ethical standards.
- Maintains accurate and complete records of nursing assessments, care and counsel of the resident and family in meeting nursing related needs.
- Performs duties in accordance with physician's orders, the Medical Center's policies, methods, and techniques, and in coordinating with other departments and personnel.
Registered Nurse - Assisted Living Qualifications:
- Prior experience in long-term care preferred
- Current RN license
- American Heart Association BLS certification
- Good organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family, physician, leadership, support staff and community.