Registered Nurse - Assisted Living - Boston
Registered Nurse (RN)
With its rich history, diverse neighborhoods, and legacy of arts and education, Boston has something for everyone. Boston is also known for its famous baked beans, Fenway Park, The Boston Marathon, and of course the bar from Cheers. Boston is also home to popular attractions such as the Freedom Trail, Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum, and the Bunker Hill Monument. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in Boston are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is seeking a registered nurse with prior experience in assisted living!
Registered Nurse - Assisted Living Summary:
- Provide direct, high-quality care to patients in a residential assisted living setting
- Creates a comforting environment to the patients of the assisted living
- Exercises concern for the resident's welfare, maintains knowledge of the resident's condition
- Administers medications and performs treatment while practicing and maintaining high ethical standards.
- Maintains accurate and complete records of nursing assessments, care and counsel of the resident and family in meeting nursing related needs.
- Performs duties in accordance with physician's orders, the Medical Center's policies, methods, and techniques, and in coordinating with other departments and personnel.
Registered Nurse - Assisted Living Qualifications:
- Prior experience in long-term care preferred
- Current RN license
- American Heart Association BLS certification
- Good organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family, physician, leadership, support staff and community.