Regional Registered Nurse - Sacramento
Regional Registered Nurse
The city of Sacramento is the capital of California, with a population of over 500,000. The broader Sacramento metro area is home to over 2.4 million residents. Sacramento is a major center for healthcare, with world-renowned UC Davis School of Medicine close by, making it an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Sacramento job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Our client is seeking a Registered Nurse excellent clinical skills, leadership expertise, and ability to manage multiple resident and employee responsibilities simultaneously. We are currently looking for an energetic and collaborative Registered Nurse who has a demonstrated track record of providing outstanding patient care, scheduling work assignments and setting priorities, and identifying staff development and training needs.
Regional Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- Promote a positive living experience by maintaining privacy and meeting medical requirements as determined by their physician, as well as observing and documenting resident care each day
- Assist with administering medication, maintaining appropriate health records and assisting with resident care plans
- Collaborate with families and leadership to understand daily care and medication needs.
- Occasional assistance with residents with all necessary activities of daily living
Regional Registered Nurse Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- RN licensure for state of practice is required
- Knowledge of basic nursing skills
- Knowledge and familiarity with the therapeutic effects and side effects of all medications administered