Pulmonologist- Critical Care - Johnstown
Pulmonologist - Critical Care
On Time Talent Solutions is currently searching for a Pulmonologist to join our client’s growing team at their established medical center. You will provide general pulmonology treatment and care to patients as part of the multi-specialty services team.
- Diagnoses and treats diseases.
- Prepare and review case histories and clinical records.
- Perform diagnostic procedures including x-ray examinations, clinical laboratory tests, and pulmonary function tests.
- Develop treatment plans and coordinate care with other medical-service providers.
- Prescribes treatment for internal diseases as drugs, physical therapy, and dietary regimens.
- Provides pulmonary services during normally scheduled hours of performance, to include on-call for ECC consults during duty hours when applicable.
- Perform a full range of pulmonary outpatient services.
- Offer instructions to adult nurse practitioner students, physician assistant interns, medical students, interns, and residents in the form of clinical rotations.
- Consult with appropriate specialists.
- Write initial admission orders.
- Prescribe and administer drugs.
- Examine, diagnose and treat diseases and disorders of the respiratory system.
- Provide immediate evaluation and management of emergency problems as they occur.
- Ensure a safe work environment and employee safe work habits.
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.).
- Completion of an additional residency or fellowship program in pulmonology acceptable to the Surgeon General, HQ USAF, is mandatory
- Current board certification in Pulmonology by the American Board of Internal Medicine or the American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine.
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in any state in which a license is held.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS)
- BC/BE (Required)
- BLS Certification (Required)