*CLOSED* Physician Assistant - Hospitalist - Madison
Physician Assistant (PA)
Madison is the capital city of Wisconsin and is known for the domed Wisconsin State Capitol, which sits on an isthmus between lakes Mendota and Monona. The Wisconsin Historical Museum documents the state’s immigrant and farming history. Madison’s paved Capital City State Trail runs past Monona Terrace, a lakefront convention center designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in Madison are abundant.
We are seeking a Physician Assistant to work with one of our clients in a hospital setting. You’ll see patients for a variety of needs.
Physician Assistant – Hospitalist - PA - Responsibilities:
- Complete rounding, admits, and consultation for co-management of surgical patients as requested. Overnight provider is also expected to provide telephone coverage.
- Provider is expected to be competent in the management of inpatients including children, healthy newborns, adults and co-management of critically ill adults with a Physician.
- Collaborate with local hospitalist Physician, and local ER Physician who is present on-site 24 hours/day.
Physician Assistant - Hospitalist – PA - Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant program
- BC/BE through NCCPA
- Licensed or ability to obtain a PA license with prescriptive authority through the Board
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain DEA certification
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges