*CLOSED* Physician Assistant - Hospitalist - Madison
Physician Assistant (PA)
Madison is the state capital of Wisconsin. Located just west of Milwaukee, in Dane County, it is the second-largest city in Wisconsin. Madison is consistently ranked near the top of the “best places to live” list. With a low unemployment rate, Madison is a great place for talented healthcare professionals to live. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Madison job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
We are seeking a Physician Assistant to work with one of our clients in a hospital setting. You’ll see patients for a variety of needs.
Physician Assistant – Hospitalist - PA - Responsibilities:
- Complete rounding, admits, and consultation for co-management of surgical patients as requested. Overnight provider is also expected to provide telephone coverage.
- Provider is expected to be competent in the management of inpatients including children, healthy newborns, adults and co-management of critically ill adults with a Physician.
- Collaborate with local hospitalist Physician, and local ER Physician who is present on-site 24 hours/day.
Physician Assistant - Hospitalist – PA - Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant program
- BC/BE through NCCPA
- Licensed or ability to obtain a PA license with prescriptive authority through the Board
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain DEA certification
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges