Physical Therapist - Pelvic Health - Sacramento
Physical Therapist (PT) - Pelvic Health
The city of Sacramento is the capital of California, with a population of over 500,000. The broader Sacramento metro area is home to over 2.4 million residents. Sacramento is a major center for healthcare, with world-renowned UC Davis School of Medicine close by, making it an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Sacramento job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Are you a Physical Therapist specializing in pelvic floor and women’s health? On Time Talent Solutions is recruiting for a team interested in expanding their therapy team in providing top-notch services. We are seeking an energetic and knowledgeable Physical Therapist with experience in pelvic floor for a position with one of our clients in the area!
Physical Therapist - Pelvic Health PT Summary:
You will perform and complete thorough outpatient PT evaluation and treatment with advanced assessment in Women's Health and Pelvic Health areas.
Physical Therapist - Pelvic Health PT Requirements:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited physical therapy program.
- Current license with the Board of Physical Therapy.
- Current BLS through American Heart or Red Cross is required.
- At least 2 years PT experience required.
- Skills in conducting full internal pelvic examinations required.
- Familiarity, experience and/or advanced training in women's health and pelvic health including incontinence, pelvic pain syndromes, pregnancy and post-partum pain/strength dysfunctions, urinary incontinence, and postural restoration are strongly preferred!