Physical Therapist - Orthopedics - Sacramento
Physical Therapist (PT)
The city of Sacramento is the capital of California, with a population of over 500,000. The broader Sacramento metro area is home to over 2.4 million residents. Sacramento is a major center for healthcare, with world-renowned UC Davis School of Medicine close by, making it an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Sacramento job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Are you a physical therapist looking for a role where you can grow professionally, expand your skills, and collaborate with an innovative team? On Time Talent Solutions is recruiting for a top orthopedic clinic clients!
Physical Therapist – PT – Orthopedics Summary:
- Support the orthopedic care and treatment of patients by developing, interpreting, and implementing specific therapy treatment programs.
- Makes clinical judgments based on data gathered in examination
- Generates a therapy diagnosis
- Involves patient and family in establishing goals of treatment
- Predicts optimal level of improvement and the amount of time needed to reach that level
Physical Therapist – PT – Orthopedics Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy, Masters or Doctorate strongly preferred.
- Must be licensed by the state.
- One year previous experience is preferred.