Physical Therapist - Home Care - Sacramento
Physical Therapist (PT / DPT)
Home Health Care
The city of Sacramento is the capital of California, with a population of over 500,000. The broader Sacramento metro area is home to over 2.4 million residents. Sacramento is a major center for healthcare, with world-renowned UC Davis School of Medicine close by, making it an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Sacramento job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is recruiting for physical therapists to join a team of passionate professionals interested in providing high-caliber care to clients with a variety of needs within their own homes.
Physical Therapist Responsibilities:
- Complete initial and on-going assessments
- Provide Physical Therapy services to our clients in their homes
- Create and revise the patient's plan of care
- Plan, evaluate, and treat assigned clients, then evaluate outcomes
Physical Therapist PT - DPT Qualifications:
- Possess a current PT / Physical Therapy license
- Previous experience in a Home Health, TCU, or SNF setting is ideal
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously