*CLOSED* Nursing Assistant - Hospital - Madison
Nursing Assistant - Hospital
Madison is the capital city of Wisconsin and is known for the domed Wisconsin State Capitol, which sits on an isthmus between lakes Mendota and Monona. The Wisconsin Historical Museum documents the state’s immigrant and farming history. Madison’s paved Capital City State Trail runs past Monona Terrace, a lakefront convention center designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in Madison are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is currently seeking a nursing assistant with previous hospital experience! Full-time and part-time opportunities are currently available.
Nursing Assistant - Hospital Summary:
- Responsible for assisting the care team by providing supportive, comforting and compassionate care to patients and families
- Receives direction and collaborates with the care team to meet identified goals of the patient, shift, care centers, and hospital
- Regularly communicates with care team related to progress, concerns, questions, or issues that arise
- Duties may vary based on the assigned patient care center and may include differences in clinical skills required of the Nursing Assistant
- Actively and consistently demonstrates the mission, vision, values and guiding principles of Maple Grove Hospital.
Nursing Assistant - Hospital Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Successful completion of a Certified Nursing Assistant program from an accredited school or program, or equivalent certification per care center area
- Ability to be accountable for quality customer service and respond appropriately to a variety of personalities and situations
- 1+ years’ nursing assistant experience in a clinic, hospital or nursing home setting preferred
- Demonstrated ability to deal with conflict in a positive manner
- Has an awareness of, responds to, and considers the needs, feelings and capabilities of others
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to express ideas and information (both in written and oral form) clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate to the audience.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and infection control standards.
- Must be able to read, write and speak effectively in English.