Nurse Practitioner - Women's Health - Las Vegas
Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Las Vegas, Nevada
Las Vegas, otherwise known as the Entertainment Capital of the World, is an internationally renowned major resort city, known primarily for its gambling, shopping, fine dining, and nightlife. Within Las Vegas stands the largest glass pyramid in the world; one of the largest hotels in the country, with more than 5,000 rooms; and one of the most expensive hotels ever constructed, the Bellagio. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in Las Vegas are abundant.
Are you experienced in the field of women’s health in inpatient, emergency, and outpatient settings? Come explore your passion for the field and join our top ranked team!
Nurse Practitioner – Women’s Health NP Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary health team
- Responsible for providing comprehensive and age appropriate care to both well and/or ill patients
- Educate patients and/or intervenes in acute or chronic illness
- Practice within the guidelines of the unit department and institution
Nurse Practitioner – Women’s Health NP Qualifications:
- Master's degree from an accredited school of nursing.
- Completion of accredited NP program in area of specialty with a certification in Women's Health
- Advanced clinical skills in specialty area or equivalent
- General computer knowledge and capability to use computer
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in order to provide information to patients and health care personnel.
- Current Registered nurse licensure in the state
- Current certification as a Nurse Practitioner by the state
- Two years of related clinical nursing experience.