Nurse Practitioner - Women's Health - Dallas
Nurse Practitioner (NP)
With a population of over 2.3 million, Dallas County is Texas’ second-most populated county. Its size and low unemployment rate make it an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting—Dallas job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Are you experienced in the field of women’s health in inpatient, emergency, and outpatient settings? Come explore your passion for the field and join our top ranked team!
Nurse Practitioner – Women’s Health NP Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary health team
- Responsible for providing comprehensive and age appropriate care to both well and/or ill patients
- Educate patients and/or intervenes in acute or chronic illness
- Practice within the guidelines of the unit department and institution
Nurse Practitioner – Women’s Health NP Qualifications:
- Master's degree from an accredited school of nursing.
- Completion of accredited NP program in area of specialty with a certification in Women's Health
- Advanced clinical skills in specialty area or equivalent
- General computer knowledge and capability to use computer
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in order to provide information to patients and health care personnel.
- Current Registered nurse licensure in the state
- Current certification as a Nurse Practitioner by the state
- Two years of related clinical nursing experience.