Nurse Practitioner - Urgent Care - Sacramento
Nurse Practitioner (NP) - Urgent Care
The city of Sacramento is the capital of California, with a population of over 500,000. The broader Sacramento metro area is home to over 2.4 million residents. Sacramento is a major center for healthcare, with world-renowned UC Davis School of Medicine close by, making it an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Sacramento job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
We are recruiting a Nurse Practitioner to work in an Urgent Care Clinic in the area. You’ll see walk-in patients for a variety of diverse needs. Candidates with at least one year of experience in primary care or urgent care are encouraged to apply.
Nurse Practitioner - Urgent Care NP - Responsibilities:
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic, or chronic illnesses
- Order x-rays and labs to assist in evaluating and diagnosing illnesses and injuries
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
Nurse Practitioner - Urgent Care NP - Qualifications:
- Nurse Practitioner
- Master’s Degree in Nursing from an accredited program
- Current Nurse Practitioner license
- Minimum of 1 year experience with strong clinical skills and experience in acute care.