Nurse Practitioner - Urgent Care - Las Vegas
Nurse Practitioner (NP) - Urgent Care
Las Vegas, Nevada
Las Vegas, otherwise known as the Entertainment Capital of the World, is an internationally renowned major resort city, known primarily for its gambling, shopping, fine dining, and nightlife. Within Las Vegas stands the largest glass pyramid in the world; one of the largest hotels in the country, with more than 5,000 rooms; and one of the most expensive hotels ever constructed, the Bellagio. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in Las Vegas are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is recruiting a Nurse Practitioner with previous urgent care experience. You’ll see walk-in patients for a variety of diverse needs. Candidates with at least one year of experience in primary care or urgent care are encouraged to apply.
Nurse Practitioner - Urgent Care NP - Responsibilities:
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic, or chronic illnesses
- Order x-rays and labs to assist in evaluating and diagnosing illnesses and injuries
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
Nurse Practitioner - Urgent Care NP - Qualifications:
- Nurse Practitioner
- Master’s Degree in Nursing from an accredited program
- Current Nurse Practitioner license
- Minimum of 1 year experience with strong clinical skills and experience in acute care.