Nurse Practitioner - Telehealth - Sacramento
Nurse Practitioner - Telehealth (NP)
With a lower cost of living than a majority of California, Sacramento is a family friendly city that is filled with outlying suburbs. If you’re into art museums, national monuments, or just finding a new restaurant or bar in Midtown, Sacramento has plenty to enjoy. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in Sacramento are abundant
On Time Talent Solutions is seeking passionate and knowledgeable full-time and part-time nurse practitioners for positions across the country with specialty focus in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care and Internal Meds/Peds.
Nurse Practitioner – Telehealth NP Summary:
- Provide compassionate care to diverse patients and their families
- Manage the care of customers with a multitude of health problems ranging from primary care to urgent care issues.
- Thrive as a member of the interdisciplinary team and facilitate the continuum of care
- Make referrals to physicians and other members of the health care team as appropriate
Nurse Practitioner – Telehealth NP Benefits Include:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Shifts are limited to one weekend per month
- 401k, Benefits and CME resources