Nurse Practitioner - Telehealth - Las Vegas
Nurse Practitioner - Telehealth (NP)
Las Vegas, Nevada
Las Vegas, otherwise known as the Entertainment Capital of the World, is an internationally renowned major resort city, known primarily for its gambling, shopping, fine dining, and nightlife. Within Las Vegas stands the largest glass pyramid in the world; one of the largest hotels in the country, with more than 5,000 rooms; and one of the most expensive hotels ever constructed, the Bellagio. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in Las Vegas are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is seeking passionate and knowledgeable full-time and part-time nurse practitioners for positions across the country with specialty focus in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care and Internal Meds/Peds.
Nurse Practitioner – Telehealth NP Summary:
- Provide compassionate care to diverse patients and their families
- Manage the care of customers with a multitude of health problems ranging from primary care to urgent care issues.
- Thrive as a member of the interdisciplinary team and facilitate the continuum of care
- Make referrals to physicians and other members of the health care team as appropriate
Nurse Practitioner – Telehealth NP Benefits Include:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Shifts are limited to one weekend per month
- 401k, Benefits and CME resources