Nurse Practitioner - Telehealth - Dallas
Nurse Practitioner - Telehealth (NP)
With a population of over 2.3 million, Dallas County is Texas’ second-most populated county. Its size and low unemployment rate make it an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting—Dallas job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Our innovative and technology-driven client is seeking passionate and knowledgeable full-time and part-time nurse practitioners for positions across the country with specialty focus in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care and Internal Meds/Peds.
Nurse Practitioner – Telehealth NP Summary:
- Provide compassionate care to diverse patients and their families
- Manage the care of customers with a multitude of health problems ranging from primary care to urgent care issues.
- Thrive as a member of the interdisciplinary team and facilitate the continuum of care
- Make referrals to physicians and other members of the health care team as appropriate
Nurse Practitioner – Telehealth NP Benefits Include:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Shifts are limited to one weekend per month
- 401k, Benefits and CME resources