Nurse Practitioner - On-Site Care - Las Vegas
Nurse Practitioner (NP)
On-Site Primary Care
Las Vegas, Nevada
Las Vegas, otherwise known as the Entertainment Capital of the World, is an internationally renowned major resort city, known primarily for its gambling, shopping, fine dining, and nightlife. Within Las Vegas stands the largest glass pyramid in the world; one of the largest hotels in the country, with more than 5,000 rooms; and one of the most expensive hotels ever constructed, the Bellagio. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in Las Vegas are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is seeking a Nurse Practitioner with experience in on site primary care! The ideal NP candidate will hold a current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner state license and preferably possess at least 2 years of full-time experience as a nurse practitioner in a related area or scope.
Nurse Practitioner NP – On-Site Primary Care Responsibilities:
- Provide health maintenance exams with appropriate patient education for all age groups, including adult physicals and specific exams.
- Emphasize wellness promotion, illness prevention, care of acute minor illnesses and stable chronic illnesses.
- Perform system examination of patients with specific acute complaints or stable chronic illnesses, initiate treatment for identified conditions according to written protocol, and work closely with clinic physicians in referring patients with significant abnormal findings.
- Provide patient education that is age and condition appropriate. Education can be done 1:1 or in a group as necessary for diagnosis.
Nurse Practitioner – On-Site Primary Care Education and Qualifications:
- Master's degree or higher in nursing from an accredited program
- Minimum 2 years of full-time experience as a nurse practitioner
- Certification as a Nurse Practitioner
- Knowledge of clinical standards of care