Nurse Practitioner - On-Site Care - Las Vegas
Nurse Practitioner (NP)
On-Site Primary Care
Las Vegas, Nevada
Las Vegas is the largest city in Nevada. Known for its vibrant nightlife with casinos, hotels and resorts- there are also many great neighborhoods that are family-friendly. With beautiful parks, museums and shopping, residents can also enjoy the great outdoors at nearby state and national parks. With a low unemployment rate, Las Vegas is a great place for talented healthcare professionals to live. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Las Vegas job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is seeking a Nurse Practitioner for an exciting opportunity with a physician group in the area. The ideal NP candidate will hold a current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner state license and preferably possess at least 2 years of full-time experience as a nurse practitioner in a related area or scope.
Nurse Practitioner NP – On-Site Primary Care Responsibilities:
- Provide health maintenance exams with appropriate patient education for all age groups, including adult physicals and specific exams.
- Emphasize wellness promotion, illness prevention, care of acute minor illnesses and stable chronic illnesses.
- Perform system examination of patients with specific acute complaints or stable chronic illnesses, initiate treatment for identified conditions according to written protocol, and work closely with clinic physicians in referring patients with significant abnormal findings.
- Provide patient education that is age and condition appropriate. Education can be done 1:1 or in a group as necessary for diagnosis.
Nurse Practitioner – On-Site Primary Care Education and Qualifications:
- Master's degree or higher in nursing from an accredited program
- Minimum 2 years of full-time experience as a nurse practitioner
- Certification as a Nurse Practitioner
- Knowledge of clinical standards of care