Nurse Practitioner - On-Site Care - Dallas
Nurse Practitioner (NP)
On-Site Primary Care
With a population of over 2.3 million, Dallas County is Texas’ second-most populated county. Its size and low unemployment rate make it an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting—Dallas job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is seeking a Nurse Practitioner for an exciting opportunity with a physician group in the area. The ideal NP candidate will hold a current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner state license and preferably possess at least 2 years of full-time experience as a nurse practitioner in a related area or scope.
Nurse Practitioner NP – On-Site Primary Care Responsibilities:
- Provide health maintenance exams with appropriate patient education for all age groups, including adult physicals and specific exams.
- Emphasize wellness promotion, illness prevention, care of acute minor illnesses and stable chronic illnesses.
- Perform system examination of patients with specific acute complaints or stable chronic illnesses, initiate treatment for identified conditions according to written protocol, and work closely with clinic physicians in referring patients with significant abnormal findings.
- Provide patient education that is age and condition appropriate. Education can be done 1:1 or in a group as necessary for diagnosis.
Nurse Practitioner – On-Site Primary Care Education and Qualifications:
- Master's degree or higher in nursing from an accredited program
- Minimum 2 years of full-time experience as a nurse practitioner
- Certification as a Nurse Practitioner
- Knowledge of clinical standards of care