Nurse Practitioner - Hospitalist - Sacramento
Nurse Practitioner (NP)
With a lower cost of living than a majority of California, Sacramento is a family friendly city that is filled with outlying suburbs. If you’re into art museums, national monuments, or just finding a new restaurant or bar in Midtown, Sacramento has plenty to enjoy. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in Sacramento are abundant
On Time Talent Solutions is currently seeking a nurse practitioner with experience as a hospitalist. You’ll see patients for a variety of needs.
Nurse Practitioner - NP - Hospitalist – Responsibilities:
- Complete rounding, admits, and consultation for co-management of surgical patients as requested. Overnight provider is also expected to provide telephone coverage.
- Provider is expected to be competent in the management of inpatients including children, healthy newborns, adults and co-management of critically ill adults with a Physician.
- Work independently and also collaborate with local hospitalist Physician, and local ER Physician who is present on-site 24 hours/day.
Nurse Practitioner - NP - Hospitalist – Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- Licensed or ability to obtain an NP license with prescriptive authority through the Board of Medical
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges