Nurse Practitioner - Hospitalist - Sacramento
Nurse Practitioner (NP)
The city of Sacramento is the capital of California, with a population of over 500,000. The broader Sacramento metro area is home to over 2.4 million residents. Sacramento is a major center for healthcare, with world-renowned UC Davis School of Medicine close by, making it an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Sacramento job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner to work with one of our clients in a hospital setting. You’ll see patients for a variety of needs.
Nurse Practitioner - NP - Hospitalist – Responsibilities:
- Complete rounding, admits, and consultation for co-management of surgical patients as requested. Overnight provider is also expected to provide telephone coverage.
- Provider is expected to be competent in the management of inpatients including children, healthy newborns, adults and co-management of critically ill adults with a Physician.
- Work independently and also collaborate with local hospitalist Physician, and local ER Physician who is present on-site 24 hours/day.
Nurse Practitioner - NP - Hospitalist – Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- Licensed or ability to obtain an NP license with prescriptive authority through the Board of Medical
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges