*CLOSED* Nurse Practitioner - Hospitalist - Madison
Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Madison is the state capital of Wisconsin. Located just west of Milwaukee, in Dane County, it is the second-largest city in Wisconsin. Madison is consistently ranked near the top of the “best places to live” list. With a low unemployment rate, Madison is a great place for talented healthcare professionals to live. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Madison job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner to work with one of our clients in a hospital setting. You’ll see patients for a variety of needs.
Nurse Practitioner - NP - Hospitalist – Responsibilities:
- Complete rounding, admits, and consultation for co-management of surgical patients as requested. Overnight provider is also expected to provide telephone coverage.
- Provider is expected to be competent in the management of inpatients including children, healthy newborns, adults and co-management of critically ill adults with a Physician.
- Work independently and also collaborate with local hospitalist Physician, and local ER Physician who is present on-site 24 hours/day.
Nurse Practitioner - NP - Hospitalist – Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- Licensed or ability to obtain an NP license with prescriptive authority through the Board of Medical
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges