Nurse Practitioner - Hospitalist - Las Vegas
Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Las Vegas, Nevada
Las Vegas, otherwise known as the Entertainment Capital of the World, is an internationally renowned major resort city, known primarily for its gambling, shopping, fine dining, and nightlife. Within Las Vegas stands the largest glass pyramid in the world; one of the largest hotels in the country, with more than 5,000 rooms; and one of the most expensive hotels ever constructed, the Bellagio. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in Las Vegas are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is currently seeking a nurse practitioner with experience as a hospitalist. You’ll see patients for a variety of needs.
Nurse Practitioner - NP - Hospitalist – Responsibilities:
- Complete rounding, admits, and consultation for co-management of surgical patients as requested. Overnight provider is also expected to provide telephone coverage.
- Provider is expected to be competent in the management of inpatients including children, healthy newborns, adults and co-management of critically ill adults with a Physician.
- Work independently and also collaborate with local hospitalist Physician, and local ER Physician who is present on-site 24 hours/day.
Nurse Practitioner - NP - Hospitalist – Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- Licensed or ability to obtain an NP license with prescriptive authority through the Board of Medical
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges