Nurse Practitioner - Geriatrics - Las Vegas
Nurse Practitioner - Geriatrics
Las Vegas, Nevada
Las Vegas, otherwise known as the Entertainment Capital of the World, is an internationally renowned major resort city, known primarily for its gambling, shopping, fine dining, and nightlife. Within Las Vegas stands the largest glass pyramid in the world; one of the largest hotels in the country, with more than 5,000 rooms; and one of the most expensive hotels ever constructed, the Bellagio. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in Las Vegas are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is seeking a compassionate nurse practitioner with drive and clinical confidence to take on new challenges and is interested in working in a culture of ongoing learning and support. If you are looking to make a lasting impression on the geriatric population, this is your opportunity!
Nurse Practitioner - Geriatrics Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively as a member of the medical staff and interdisciplinary team to provide exceptional patient care
- Play a critical role in managing the medical needs of skilled nursing and assisted living facility residents
- Provide primary and preventative care, verify admission orders and conduct initial assessment, conduct Physical exams, medication review, and depression screenings
- Coordinate with the interdisciplinary team, reconcile medications, and order labs
Nurse Practitioner - Geriatrics Requirements:
- Passion for serving the Senior Population
- Master's or Doctorate in nursing
- Licensed as a Nurse Practitioner in the state
- Experience providing Geriatric and/or Primary Care is preferred
- 3+ years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner is preferred