Nurse Practitioner - Clinic - Sacramento
Nurse Practitioner - Clinic
The city of Sacramento is the capital of California, with a population of over 500,000. The broader Sacramento metro area is home to over 2.4 million residents. Sacramento is a major center for healthcare, with world-renowned UC Davis School of Medicine close by, making it an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Sacramento job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Our client is currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner (FNP) for a great opportunity with an exceptional clinic! The ideal candidate should be a dedicated Nurse Practitioner that is dedicated to the prevention and treatment of illness and enhancing the greater health of individuals.
Nurse Practitioner - Clinic Responsibilities:
- Employs advanced health assessment, knowledge, and decision making skills regarding the medical needs of clients.
- Works independently and in cooperation with physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Delivers health care to individuals and families, accentuating health promotion and disease prevention.
- Cares for patients ranging in age from newborns to geriatrics.
Nurse Practitioner - Clinic Qualifications:
- Possess at least 2 years of full-time experience as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Master's degree in nursing
- Current state licensure as a Nurse Practitioner with prescriptive authority and DEA licensure.
- Current certification in CPR.