Nurse Practitioner - Clinic - Las Vegas
Nurse Practitioner - Clinic
Las Vegas, Nevada
Las Vegas, otherwise known as the Entertainment Capital of the World, is an internationally renowned major resort city, known primarily for its gambling, shopping, fine dining, and nightlife. Within Las Vegas stands the largest glass pyramid in the world; one of the largest hotels in the country, with more than 5,000 rooms; and one of the most expensive hotels ever constructed, the Bellagio. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in Las Vegas are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner (FNP)! Candidates should be a dedicated Nurse Practitioner that is dedicated to the prevention and treatment of illness and enhancing the greater health of individuals.
Nurse Practitioner - Clinic Responsibilities:
- Employs advanced health assessment, knowledge, and decision making skills regarding the medical needs of clients.
- Works independently and in cooperation with physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Delivers health care to individuals and families, accentuating health promotion and disease prevention.
- Cares for patients ranging in age from newborns to geriatrics.
Nurse Practitioner - Clinic Qualifications:
- Possess at least 2 years of full-time experience as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Master's degree in nursing
- Current state licensure as a Nurse Practitioner with prescriptive authority and DEA licensure.
- Current certification in CPR.