Medical Assistant - Home Health - Minneapolis
Job Title: Medical Assistant - Home Health
Salary: $18-$21 an hour
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Schedule: Full Time
On Time Talent Solutions is seeking a full-time medical assistant for a local home health care agency in the Minneapolis area! As a medical assistant, you will be helping the care team and delivering top notch care and service to patients and clients.
Our client is offering competitive pay and generous PTO.
Medical Assistant Qualifications:
- Prefer minimum of 2 years' experience, preferably in home care.
- Minimum graduation from a formal Medical Assistant program or other related program.
- CPR/BLS certification
- National Medical Assistant certification, preferred
Medical Assistant Responsibilities:
- Delivers care as delegated by the physician/authorized practitioner or RN, to assigned patient population, or individual patient.
- Prioritizes work based on patient acuity, available resources, patient/family preferences, provider schedule, in collaboration with the physician/authorized practitioner and other health care team members.
- Effectively communicates compliance and concerns to delegating physician/authorized practitioner/RN.
- Documents care in the medical record.
- Partners with patient/caregiver in care/decision making
- Engage in change to improve the work environment and patient experience