*CLOSED* MD / DO - Women's Health - Madison
Women’s Health MD /DO
Madison is the capital city of Wisconsin and is known for the domed Wisconsin State Capitol, which sits on an isthmus between lakes Mendota and Monona. The Wisconsin Historical Museum documents the state’s immigrant and farming history. Madison’s paved Capital City State Trail runs past Monona Terrace, a lakefront convention center designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in Madison are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is seeking a MD/DO with prior experience in womens health! Do you have compassion and enthusiasm for quality women’s health? Join are diligent team of physicians in providing exceptional care to women!
Women’s Health MD / DO – Responsibilities:
- Cares and addresses health care issues that are specific to women of all ages
- Provide care during pregnancy, childbirth, the postpartum period, and care of the newborn
- Obtain patient health history
- Complete physical examination
- Explain procedures or prescribed treatments with patients
- Educate patients on expectations
- Review care plan and necessary actions on their part
- Advise patients on diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention
- Review action plan and ongoing treatment with primary care physician
- Work effectively as a team member, with nursing, support staff and other providers
- Indicate proper charges for each visit/ delivery
- Order and review test/ labs etc.
- Order appropriate diagnostic and laboratory test
Women’s Health MD / DO – Qualifications:
- Active medical license in the state
- Board Certified
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification